Maximize Your Media Reach
Make sure your story is getting noticed by the more than 1,200 media attending CES Asia 2019 by taking advantage of the follow opportunities:
Deadline: May 10, 2019
The Best of CES Asia Awards, presented by ZOL, is the official awards program of the CES Asia™ 2019. The award is focused on breakthrough products and technologies that encourage innovation and evolution across top product categories.
Apply for the Best of CES Asia Awards.
List Your PR Contact Information
Make sure the media can reach you with questions. Include your company’s PR contact within your CES Asia 2019 directory listing, which can be shared with registered CES media when they have questions.
News Conference/Special Event Opportunities
Make product announcements, break news and promote your company to media and industry analysts by holding a news conference or special event.
- Free preshow and show day media event opportunities available, options include CES Asia provided room or exhibitor booth.
- Promote special event or celebrity appearance at your CES Asia booth.
- All opportunities will be listed on the official CES Asia schedule.
- Promote your product launch for the chance to be shown on CESTV and the CES Asia Photo Gallery.
- Submit an executive quote about the CES Asia 2019 experience to be featured in the closing press release.
- Submit Exhibitor Pitch Videos to entice media to visit your booth (30 second limit).
Exhibitor PR News
Keep up-to-date on news, media outreach opportunities, upcoming CTA and CES Asia-related events, and partner opportunities leading up to CES Asia 2019 in June.
Exhibitor News Distribution and Online Media Kits from Business Wire
Business Wire offers CES Asia exhibitors communications and measurement tools to maximize your public relations efforts.
Please note that you will need to have an account with Business Wire to use any Business Wire service. There is no charge to set up an account.