Please review the list below to promote your session, plan your trip, prepare for your session, and learn about the special benefits you receive as a speaker at CES Asia.
- Speaker Template
Speakers are required to complete their speaker template prior to speaking at CES Asia. The speaker template is crucial for signing the CES Asia 2017 speaker agreement as well as getting listed on the Conference Schedule for promotion. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries inside China and CESAsiaconferences@CTA.tech for inquiries outside of China.
- On CESAsia.com: Speaker’s name, title, company and headshot will be featured under their session. Be sure to complete the Speaker Template to be promoted on CESAsia.com.
- In the CES Asia Conference Guide: Speaker’s name, title and company will be listed in the CES Asia Conference Guide.
Register and Plan for Your Trip
- Speaker Registration
New this year, speakers have the ability to register themselves as an “Attendee” through CES Asia registration. Do not select any conference passes on step three of the registration process. The conferences team will verify your speaking status and add complimentary conference passes to your CES Asia registration. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com for inquiries inside China and CESAsiaconferences@CTA.tech for inquiries outside of China.
- Not from China? Apply for your Chinese visa.
CES Asia can provide assistance with visa letters to speakers based outside of China. Contact cesasiaconferences@CTA.tech if you require a letter of invitation.
- Book Your Travel and Hotel
Speakers are responsible for their own hotel accommodations and travel arrangements. Visit the hotel page for more information.
Preparing for Your Conference Session
- Speaker are responsible for providing their own laptops for presentations. Download the CES Asia 2017 PowerPoint template here.
- Badges can be picked up at any badge pickup location as well as in the Speaker Lounge (Kerry, Level 3, VIP Room 5).
- We recommend arriving at your conference room 15 minutes early. When you arrive, check in with the AV table to receive your microphone.
- Click here to download the CES Asia Conference locations maps.
- Complimentary CES Asia registration including show floor access, access to keynote addresses (seating is on a first come, first served basis) and a full conference pass.
- Exclusive access to the Speaker Lounge, located at Kerry, Level 3, VIP Room 5. Lounge hours are Wednesday and Thursday 8 AM-5 PM, Friday 8 AM-3 PM.
- One (1) VIP ticket that gives you access to the daily VIP lunch (June7-9), the VIP reception on June 7,VIP seating to all keynotes and the VIP lounge. You can pick up your VIP ticket in the Speaker Lounge.
- Five (5) Single-use conference session tickets for guests of CES Asia speakers to attend their session. Guests must already be registered for CES Asia and show their CES Asia badge when using these tickets.
- Speaker Ready Room amenities include:
- Speaker work area and lounge space
- Light refreshments
- CTA staff available to answer questions about CES Asia and the conference program
- Badge pickup
- Speaker gift