Please review the list below to promote yourself, plan your trip, prepare for your session, and learn about the special benefits you receive as a speaker at CES Asia.
- Speaker Template
- Speakers are required to complete their speaker template prior to speaking at CES Asia. The speaker template includes the CES Asia 2017 speaker agreement as well as your speaker profile on CESAsia.com. Please contact email@example.com for inquiries inside China and CESAsiaconferences@CTA.tech for inquiries outside of China.
- On CESAsia.com: Speaker’s name, title, company and headshot will be featured alongside the conference session.
- In the on-site CES Asia Conference Guide: Speaker’s name, title and company will be listed in the CES Asia Conference Guide (print deadlines permitting).
- Social Media: Promote your session to your followers. Use the official speaker images below and use #CESAsia.
Register and Plan for Your Trip
- Speaker Registration
- Speakers will register themselves as an “Attendee” through CES Asia registration. Speakers should have received a promotion code to apply toward complimentary registration. If you have questions about the speaker code or the speaker registration process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries inside China and CESAsiaconferences@CTA.tech for inquiries outside of China.
- Not from China? Apply for your Chinese visa.
- CES Asia can provide assistance with visa letters to speakers based outside of China. Contact cesasiaconferences@CTA.tech if you require a letter of invitation.
- Book Your Travel and Hotel
- Speakers are responsible for their own hotel accommodations and travel arrangements. Visit the hotel page for more information.
Preparing for Your Conference Session
- Speakers should plan to provide their own laptops for presentations. Download the CES Asia 2017 PowerPoint template here.
- Badges can be retrieved at any badge pickup location as well as in the Speaker Lounge (Kerry, Level 3, VIP Room 5).
- We recommend arriving at your conference room 15 minutes early. When you arrive, check in with the AV table to receive your microphone.
- Click here to download the CES Asia Conference locations maps.
As a CES Asia speaker, you will receive:
- Complimentary CES Asia registration including show floor access, access to keynote addresses (seating is on a first come, first served basis).
- A full conference pass.
- One (1) VIP ticket providing: daily VIP lunch access (June 7-9), entry to the VIP reception on June 7, VIP seating to all keynotes and access to the VIP lounge. You can pick up your VIP ticket in the Speaker Lounge.
- Five (5) Single-use conference session tickets for guests of CES Asia speakers to attend their session. Guests must already be registered for CES Asia and show their CES Asia badge when using these tickets.
- Exclusive access to the Speaker Lounge, located at Kerry, Level 3, VIP Room 5. Lounge hours are Wednesday and Thursday 8 AM-5 PM, Friday 8 AM-3 PM.
- Speaker Lounge amenities include:
- Speaker work area and lounge space
- Light refreshments
- Badge pickup
- Speaker gift