The CES Asia Innovation Awards Call for Entries is open through April 19, 2019. Apply now.
The CES Asia Innovation Awards celebrates outstanding product design and engineering in brand-new consumer technology products from CES Asia 2019 exhibitors.
The CES Asia Innovation Awards recognizes technologies across 20 awards categories:
- 3D Printing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- Content and Online
- Green Technologies
- Home Entertainment
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart Home
- Sports and Fitness
- Vehicle Technology
- Video/4K Ultra HD
- Video Gaming
- Virtual Reality
- The opportunity to display your product in the Innovation Awards Showcase at CES Asia, one of the most popular destinations on the show floor.
- CES Asia Innovation Awards Honoree trophy to display in your exhibit at CES Asia and in your company’s trophy case.
- Industry-wide recognition and media attention through a CES Asia press release announcing the honorees.
- Exposure on the official CES Asia website.
- The CES Asia Innovation Awards program is open to only official CES Asia exhibiting company.
- Products entered must fit within one of the official award categories.
- Products entered must be available for sale to the public in retail outlets for the first time between January 1, 2019, and January 1, 2020. If sold online, items must ship to consumers by January 1, 2020 to be eligible.
- If you are named an honoree, one sample of your honoree product must be available for display in the Innovation Awards Showcase at CES Asia, June 11-13, 2019 in Shanghai, China.
Honoree Selection Process
Three judges will evaluate each product category on five criteria:
- Engineering qualities
- Aesthetic and design qualities
- Intended use/function and user value
- Unique, novel and attractive features
- Level of innovation
Call for Judges
Help shape the future with your knowledge and expertise of the technology industry.
The CES Asia Innovation Awards is a prestigious competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products. Applications will be accepted until March 26, 2019.
If selected as a judge, please note that each entry takes approximately 10-15 minutes to evaluate. Judging is performed entirely online starting in April 2019 with no travel required. Judging responsibilities will be dependent on the number of product submissions per category.
Applicants will be notified of their selection status by email in early April.