The CES Asia Innovation Awards celebrates outstanding product design and engineering in brand-new consumer technology products from CES Asia exhibitors.
Award applications will be accepted February 6 through March 22, 2017.
The CES Asia Innovation Awards recognizes technologies across 19 awards categories:
- 3D Printing
- Augmented Reality
- Content and Online
- Green Technologies
- Home Entertainment
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart Home
- Sports and Fitness
- Vehicle Technology
- Video/4K Ultra HD／4K
- Video Gaming
- Virtual Reality
Honoree: A product or technology that scores above the threshold set for a specific category.
Best of Innovation: Given to only the highest-rated product or technology in each category.
- CES Asia Innovation Awards Honoree logo to include on your product packaging and advertising materials.
- The opportunity to display your product in the Innovation Awards Showcase at CES Asia, one of the most popular destinations on the show floor.
- CES Asia Innovation Awards Honoree trophy to display in your exhibit at CES Asia and in your company’s trophy case.
- Industry-wide recognition and media attention through a CES Asia press release announcing the honorees.
- Exposure on the official CES Asia website.
- Innovation Awards icon published next to your company listing in the Official CES Asia Show Directory.
How to Enter
- The CES Asia Innovation Awards program is open to only official CES Asia exhibiting companies.
- Products entered must fit within one of the official award categories.
- Products entered must be available for sale to the public in retail outlets for the first time between January 1, 2017, and January 1, 2018. If sold online, items must ship to consumers by January 1, 2018 to be eligible.
- If you are named an Honoree, one sample of your Honoree product must be available for display in the Innovation Awards Showcase at CES Asia, June 7-9, 2017 in Shanghai, China.
Honoree Selection Process
Three different judges will evaluate each product category on five criteria:
- Engineering qualities
- Aesthetic and design qualities
- Intended use/function and user value
- Unique, novel and attractive features
- Level of innovation
- The CES Asia Innovation Awards is open only to companies exhibiting at CES Asia 2017.
- All entered products must be displayed at CES Asia 2017.
- Applications must be completed online by March 22, 2017.
- At least two different product photographs must accompany each entry.
- All entry forms are the property of International CES (Shanghai) Exhibition Company and Shanghai Intex Exhibition Company Ltd..
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Falsified entries will be disqualified. International CES (Shanghai) Exhibition Company and Shanghai Intex Exhibition Company Ltd. reserve the right to rescind any awards granted to honorees that have misrepresented their product or entry in the competition.
- International CES (Shanghai) Exhibition Company and Shanghai Intex Exhibition Company Ltd. reserve the exclusive right to set, modify and interpret all conditions regarding this competition without claim for damage or recourse of any kind.
- Each company selected as an Honoree grants International CES (Shanghai) Exhibition Company and Shanghai Intex Exhibition Company Ltd. permission, without compensation, to use its name and photograph/likeness and/or entry in promoting this or similar awards programs in the future.
- In the event a virus compromises the competition, non-authorized human intervention, tampering, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of International CES (Shanghai) Exhibition Company and Shanghai Intex Exhibition Company Ltd. , which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper operation of the Call for Entries, International CES (Shanghai) Exhibition Company and Shanghai Intex Exhibition Company Ltd. reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Call for Entries. Should the Call for Entries be terminated prior to the stated closing date, International CES (Shanghai) Exhibition Company and Shanghai Intex Exhibition Company Ltd. reserve the right to announce honorees based on the nominations received before the termination date.
Call for Judges
Help shape the future with your knowledge and expertise of the technology industry.
Apply to serve as a judge for the CES Asia Innovation Awards, a prestigious competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products. Applications will be accepted February 6 through February 24.
If selected as a judge, please note that each entry takes approximately 10-15 minutes to evaluate. Judging is performed entirely online from March 24 to April 7, with no travel required. Judging responsibilities will be dependent on the number of product submissions per category.
Applicants will be notified of their selection status by email in mid-March.