CES Asia provides dynamic conference programming led by visionaries and industry experts across various technology industries to highlight the innovative global tech industry. More than 40+ hours of conference programming featuring 150+ speakers are anticipated at the show.
CES Asia™ Call for Speakers has closed.
Applicants will be notified by March 15, 2019.
If you missed the deadline but still want to be considered as a candidate, seize the last chance to apply today. Your vision and expertise are highly valued by us.
About the Conference Program:
- The conference program at CES Asia will take place in Shanghai, China June 11-13, 2019 at the Kerry Hotel and Shanghai New International Expo Centre.
- The conference will focus on the following themes:
- 5G, Mobile and Connectivity
- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Digital Health and Wearables
- Entertainment, Sports and Content
- FinTech, Retail and eCommerce
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Lifestyle and Smart Home
- Smart Cities
- Startup and Investment
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Transportation Technology (vehicle technology, autonomous vehicle, smart transportation)
- Diverse perspectives. CES Asia believes the most dynamic and visionary programs are those that reflect diverse perspectives. We are committed to amplifying and showcasing diversity and inclusion on the CES Asia speaker stage, and on all the panels that make up the CES Asia conference experience. To aid in enriching that experience, we are seeking submissions from companies and subject matter experts who actively endeavor to make diversity a priority.
- A thoughtful application. Please review the submission questions before starting the application.
- Knowledge of the CES Asia audience! The CES Asia audience comprises qualified consumer technology industry attendees looking for real B2B applications. CES Asia is not a consumer show.
- A vision for the industry. Compelling case studies, research or narrative that presents a vision for the industry. We are not looking for companies to pitch products or services.
- Proposal Language: English, Chinese (Mandarin) or both.
CES Asia Speaker Benefits:
- Confirmed CES Asia Speakers will receive a complimentary Conference pass for CES Asia 2019.
- Speakers have access to Speaker Lounges at the show.
- Speakers receive access to the VIP lunch, VIP reception and VIP Lounge; VIP Keynotes tickets; (5) Single-use conference tickets for guests to attend your session.
- CES Asia will promote you as an official CES Asia speaker on relevant marketing materials.
Note: speakers are responsible for arranging their own hotel and travel arrangements. CES Asia does not pay speakers to participate in the conference program or to travel to CES Asia.
For inquiries related to our Call for Speakers, please contact CES Asia Conference Team.