Call for Proposals is now CLOSED.
Thank you for your interest in the CES Asia™ conference program. Applicants will receive submission notifications on or around April. 2, 2018. For inquiries related to Call for Conference Proposals entries or more information on CES Asia speaking opportunities, please contact:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (86-21-62951250) for inquiries inside China
- CESAsiaconferences@CTA.tech for inquiries outside of China
About the conference program:
CES Asia provides 40+ dynamic conference sessions led by 100+ highly sought after industry experts across various technology industries to highlight the innovative global tech industry. Speakers will reach a global audience of 1,200+ members of the media and 40,000+ attendees are anticipated at the show from 80 countries, regions and territories.
- If selected to speak, speakers are responsible for their own hotel and travel expenses.
- CES Asia can provide a limited quantity room block of preferred hotel rates at the Kerry Hotel for speakers who wish to take advantage of this rate on a first come-first served basis.
- Speakers will receive complimentary CES Asia registration, among other amenities. More details will be provided upon selection confirmation.
- If selected to speak, the speakers’ name, title and company will be listed in both English and Chinese (Mandarin) on CESAsia.com.
- CES Asia does not share attendee or press lists with speakers.
- Promotional materials may not be distributed in session rooms.
- Speakers have the ability to share contact information for media interviews.