Call for Proposals is now CLOSED.
Thank you for your interest in the CES Asia conference program. Applicants will receive submission notifications on or around Feb. 28, 2017. For inquiries related to Call for Proposals entries or more information on CES Asia speaking opportunities, please contact:
- firstname.lastname@example.org(86-21-62951250) for inquiries inside China
- CESAsiaconferences@CTA.tech for inquiries outside of China
About the conference program:
- The conference program at CES Asia will take place from June 7-9, 2017 in Shanghai, China, at the Kerry Hotel.
- The conference will focus on the following themes:
- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Health, Fitness and Sports
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Mobile and Connectivity
- Smart Home
- Startup and Investment
- Virtual Reality (VR) or Augmented Reality (AR)
- Vehicle Technology
- Wearable Technology
CES Asia provides dynamic conference programming led by more than 100 highly sought after industry experts across various technology industries to highlight the innovative global tech industry. More than 40+ hours of conference programming featuring 100+ speakers are anticipated at the show.
- If selected to speak, speakers are responsible for their own hotel and travel expenses.
- CES Asia can provide a limited quantity room block of preferred hotel rates at the Kerry Hotel for speakers who wish to take advantage of this rate on a first–come, first–served basis.
- Speakers will receive complimentary CES Asia registration, among other amenities. More details will be provided upon selection confirmation.
- If selected to speak, the speakers’ name, title and company will be listed in both English and Chinese (Mandarin) on CESAsia.com.
- CES Asia does not share attendee or press lists with speakers.
- Promotional materials may not be distributed in session rooms.
- Speakers have the ability to share contact information for media interview.