Events & Conference
CES Asia provides dynamic conference programming and events featuring visionaries and executive leaders from the global technology industry.
Conferences and Keynote Addresses
Check out some highlights of the conference programs and keynote addresses you might have missed at CES Asia 2017.
- Huawei: Mr. Wan Biao, COO, Consumer BG, took the opportunity to launch Huawei’s new range of MateBook laptops.
- Microsoft: Peter Han, VP, Partner Devices and Solutions and Rodney Clark, VP, IoT Device Experience, shared the possibilities of an IOT world.
- Baidu: Mr. Gu Weihao, GM, Baidu Intelligent Vehicle spoke about the company’s push for self-driving vehicles through the use of an open, complete and reliable software platform.
- Le Vision: Adam Goodman, President, Le Vision Entertainment and Zhang Zhao, Chairman and CEO, Le Vision Pictures, Vice Chairman, Le Holdings expressed their commitment to provide seamless entertainment for viewers, investing in technology that merges devices and content.
- com: Mr. Zhang Chen, CTO and Dr. Li Kefeng, VP, spoke about JD.com’s use of AI, smart devices, AR, VR and big data to create a more interconnected e-commerce buyer journey, from warehouse to home.
Conference programming throughout three full days of the event included key executives such as Lixin Cheng, CEO of ZTE Mobile Devices, Leopold Beer, AP Regional President, Bosch Sensortec; David Shoemaker, CEO, NBA China; Sandy Diao, Director, Strategic Programs, Indiegogo; Billie Tan, VP, Business Development, Asia Pacific, UPS; and Paul Xu, VP, DJI and featured a wide range of key industry topics from logistics, self-driving vehicles, fashion technology, sports technology, VR and more.
Awards and Events
CES Asia 2017 featured the winners and honorees from several different awards programs highlighting innovative, breakthrough products that are evolving the technology industry, including CES Asia Innovation Awards, Best of CES Asia Awards, and 2017 Catalyst Awards.
In addition, from Last Gadget Standing and Robots on the Runway to startups’ presentations, there were a myriad of events being held at CES Asia 2017. Review our show photos to feel the excitement of the show.